- cut the stems under water, this prevents air bubbles
entering the stalk.
- the vase must really be clean, to prevent bacterial
- refresh the water every other day, with lukewarm
- after about 4 days, re-cut the stems approx. 3 cm.
- do this with a sharp knife - scissors can pinch the
stems closed, preventing water uptake.
- put the vase in a LIGHT area, but never in direct
- do not place flowers near ripening fruit.
- taking the time to put your vase in a COOL place
during the night, really helps longevity.